U-Pick- By Appointment
The best way to experience haskap fruit is to come out to Rosy Farms and pick them your self's.
Pre-Register for this Late June, early July, Pick your day;
- June- Thursday (28th), Friday (29th), Saturday (30th)
- July- Tuesday (3rd), Wednesday (4th)
We will be charging $5.00 per pound. Please Bring Cash
Contact us for a booking, we will send you a more in depth E-mail beginning of june.
What to expect when you arrive.
- Parking will be marked out.
- A staff will meet you at the shed.
- We will explain the simple picking instructions.
- Weight your containers, before you start. (Bring your own)
- We will be charging $5.00 per pound.
- Directing you to the row your going to pick.
- Pick till you turn Purple.
- Once finished, come back to the shed to weigh and pay. (Cash or E-transfer)
When you come out to Rosy Farms, here are some suggestions to maximize your enjoyment:
Wear loose, comfortable clothing such as a long sleeved shirt and pants.
We have composting toilet. Simple and clean to use
- Bring your own food and water:
Stay as long as they want, bring your picnic basket, make sure to let us know your plans before you come.
Bring a picnic cooler with ice packs to keep those berries just right until you get home.
- Bugs and Sun:
Remember those UV rays - wear a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen. Bring some mosquito repellent, just in case.
- Call Ahead:
It is a good idea to call the day you have booked.
- Follow Instructions:
Please respect our property and follow any written or verbal instructions we give.
- Storage of Berries:
Berries store better unwashed. Do not wash until immediately before use. Store in refrigerator in shallow containers, loosely covered. Use within two or three days.